July 11, 2012

If I had a million dollars I'd still be in bed.

I didn't sleep well last night. I was feeling pretty inspired yesterday as to how I was going to actually post photos in the good old blogamaroo today about all the things that are making me B-A-N-A-N-A-S and taking over my life. Seriously, I'm trying to limit my Facebook Instagram photoing because it's just a bunch of photos of my living room taking over my wall. Is it still called a wall if I've switched to timeline? Is that question even worth answering?

Since I didn't sleep well I am not feeling at all B-A-N-A-N-A-S about anything, except for my strong desire to spread out in the sunbeam coming through the office window. Since  my coworkers and Douglas might think I'm having an episode of some sort I'm refraining. But only just.

After getting to bed at a reasonable time it took me ages to fall asleep. I woke up at 2:30 with Harry Potter still playing on my iPod and I'm pretty sure that if I hadn't had to use the bathroom I might have slept through the rest of the book. Just kidding, crows woke me up sometime between 4 and 5. They have a lot of early morning parties. They're so loud I'm pretty sure these parties involve drinking and debauchery.

Even though I'm so pooped out that I walked into a door frame leaving a coworker's office today (true story, she saw me do it) I've somehow managed to convince myself that I can do more with my life than just go home and make beans. I'll have to explain that later. Actually, I'll explain everything tomorrow probably, and share more of my phone photos of the wonders going on in my life. I'll also let you know what insane idea has now rooted itself in my brain. All I'll say is that it involves an after work and pre pre-dinner nap (did you follow that?) trip to Michael's, which you know is going to result in another imminent identity crisis. Standby for photos of my shenanigans and possible chunks of hair as I seek to redefine myself through everything I have ever hated.

Join me next time, won't you?

No comments:

 photo comments_zps824b3be6.jpg