January 24, 2012

Just a bear

I'm not personally fond of people who always feel sorry for themselves and always complain and always feel like its someone else's job to make them feel better. If they even want to feel better. I understand that I go on rants sometimes and complain about people, too. I think that's pretty annoying but I always feel like talking things out makes them better. I know I don't see everything the right way and I definitely need people to help me talk through frustrations and situations. Like most people, I don't like being wrong, but I know I need to hear it when I am. I really don't want to be one of those people that just bitches all the time and people get so sick of it. I hope I'm not like that although I know I can slip into it.

My point is that I don't feel bad for talking about being a grumpy bear this morning and, as unreasonable as some of my reasons are, I'm still entitled to rant about them. My blog, my rules. Just putting it out there, though, that I don't want to be the grumpy person who blames the world; I don't think that's how life works. It's all about responsibility for your own actions and blah blah blah.

Glad we got that clear.

No comments:

 photo comments_zps824b3be6.jpg