February 14, 2014

Successing.

No puking, fainting, or yelling at HR departments took place last weekend so I call our trip to Regina and the new office a success. As a side note, we found a place to live and Karl is officially 100% working at a dealership. So boom. Multi successes.

Today's a special day. It's the day I quit my job (or fulfilled my quitting that took place 3 1/2 weeks ago), found out I have no official allergies, ate a cupcake for breakfast (not too unusual but today it felt right), got mocked by a fortune cookie ("A romantic interlude may have to be postponed"), and had to tell Karl that even though he climbed onto the roof of the shed he's using the dang ladder to get down because we have had enough falls and breaks at this house.

Tomorrow we pack.

And that's all I've got at the moment.

No comments:

 photo comments_zps824b3be6.jpg