June 04, 2013

This is the right place.

Before you freak out, this really is Watching Douglas Street. It was Watching Douglas Street. Now it's Make Mine Decaf.

You know what's hard? Blog names. Since I left my job on Douglas I've been trying to think of a way to make my blog reflect who I am without being totally weird and obscure. I like to think I've accomplished that here today.

I didn't do it alone, though. Angi is the skills behind the makeover. She even helped me pick out the new name. I mean, if you think about it, I'm much more decaffeinated than a Douglas watcher. Heck, I don't even have a window anymore. And she did an amazing job, right?

So why the makeover? Well, even though I don't blog like I used to, I still like my blog. For everything a season, right? I'm not going anywhere and neither is the internet, so there will come a time when I'm frantically blogging once again, I'm sure of it. I'm still holding onto my dream of becoming a stay-at-home-Anna someday. Blogging will clearly be a big part of that knitting, decaf coffee drinking, and spray painting lifestyle.

So let me know what you think of the change!

PS There's also a button for your iPhone, too. Who wouldn't want to have me on their phone? Isn't Angi amazing?

3 comments:

  1. I love your new name! You really deserve all the credit for that one, though. And I'm glad you love the design, and I'm very glad you're still going to blog, even with a busy new-ish job and sporadic posts!

    You are already on my phone. Muahahah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. New name is great, new look is great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! Complete with dots. Great job, Angi!

    ReplyDelete

 photo comments_zps824b3be6.jpg